Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Home School Community

I see that homeschooling has become much more popular from when I was a child.  I love how this community gets together to socialize, support each other and learn together. 

I would like to reach out to the home school community and work with you by facilitating meaningful play.  I can customize games and activities for your group that focus on your goal or expectation.  I have a very upbeat, positive and energetic approach when it comes to the games.  The important part is when I sit back and let the group solve the problems together and then ask the important "ah-ha" questions after.

Parents can learn a lot by watching their children interact in this way.  Are they a leader?  Do they listen to others?  Do they praise their peers?

I could join your group once a month and continue working on various goals. 

Some of these goals could be:
1.  Communication
2.  Team work
3.  Problem solving
4.  Listening
5.  Motivation
6.  Self-esteem
7.  Ice breakers/getting to know peers better
8.  Becoming a leader
9.  Helping
10.  Sharing
11.  Trust building

I can work with your group from 1-4 hours each session.

I look forward to getting to know you all much better.  Let me know how I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment