Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Events/Parties

It is almost summer.  That means picnics, family reunions, holiday parties and of course being outside!

In my opinion, the keys to a good party are:

1.  Lighting
2.  Food/Drink
3.  Music
4.  People
5.  Entertainment/Activities

If you are able to provide #1-4, I can provide #5.  You let me know what kind of party or event you want, and I can provide activities or games for it.  I will customize everything for your needs.

I can work with any and all age groups, or a mixture of ages.

Want traditional games (water balloon toss, lawn games, kickball, 3-legged race) but don't want to run them yourself?  I will supply all the needed equipment and run all the activities.  You get to sit back and relax or partake in the fun!

Want activities that get people interacting?  I can coordinate these as well.

Want team building activities that help you get to know your guests while having fun?

I can also be as creative and goofy as you'd like.

How can I help you make your party or event more memorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment